Few phrases can instill fear more than, “Let’s get organized.” Organizing, no matter who you are, can be daunting and intimidating. Articles touting “5 Easy Steps to Organizing” sound good at first, but after a careful read, it is obvious your budget can’t support the thousands of dollars in fancy containers used to get those “5 Easy Steps” accomplished.
I’m Vicki and here to help
As a professional organizer, mom and like you living on a budget, I believe you can organize any space with everyday household items, re-purposed containers and recycled finds.
When I was young, my Mom gave me free reign to empty the contents of our linen closet or kitchen cabinets. I loved finding the right containers, spaces and lay-out for each item. Something about controlling the chaos of a shelf gave me satisfaction and peace. So in an effort to use my powers for good, not evil, I developed an organizing business. This site is an outgrowth of my business. On this site I will share with you small strategies to organize that can have a big impact on your day-to-day life.
Here are a few things you can do on my website:
- get information on my organizing services (see directly below)
- peruse my blog filled with organizing tips and ideas
- check out intriguing before and after pictures
- hear what my customers had to say about my services
Here are my organizing services
- Home Organizing: purging, updating, organizing kitchens, bedrooms, home offices, garages and basements.
- Closet Organizing: wardrobe editing, off-season storage, and storage solutions.
- Move Organizing: pre-moving organizing, packing, unpacking, overseeing movers, creating move inventory
- Office Organizing: work-flow assessment, decluttering paperwork, establishing &improving filing systems and identifying technology solutions to eliminate paper.
Haul away and donation of items included in all pricing. Business offices located in Middletown, New Jersey